The visitor policy has recently been updated, as of Monday, July 13, as follows:
- Inpatient visitors will be allowed from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, seven days a week; this is a change from the previous visiting hours of 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Inpatients are allowed one visitor per day.
- Exceptions will be considered for end of life situations, caregivers, and extraordinary circumstances.
COVID-19 SCREENING vs. COVID-19 TESTING
A COVID-19 Screening is different than a COVID-19 test. The COVID-19 screening is a series of questions that helps determines if you may need to take a COVID-19 TEST. No doctor’s order requires. The COVID-19 test will determine if you have the virus at the time you take the test. The COVID-19 test must be ordered by a physician.
All individuals who are interested may seek COVID-19 screening/testing by accessing the following options:
We are offering an online screening option for COVID-19. If deemed necessary, a provider will issue lab orders for the COVID-19 viral test and the COVID-19 antibody test during a telemedicine visit.
Click here to complete the online screening: https://conway-regional-health-system.inquicker.com/provider/julia-chambers
Screening is also available from the Conway Regional After Hours Clinic. https://conway-regional-health-system.inquicker.com/urgent-care
Our staff can conduct COVID-19 screenings by telephone. If you are determined to be at risk, a professional from our team will guide you through the next steps.
- Phone: 501-450-2290
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Anyone can be screened for COVID-19 screening/testing by accessing the following options: Note: A COVID-19 Screening is different from a COVID-19 test. The screening is a series of questions that helps determines if you may need to take a COVID-19 TEST. Taking a COVID-19 test will determine if you have the virus
The hours for community testing in our COVID-19 drive through area have been expanded as follows:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm.
- Surgery and Procedure Testing is available 7 days/week, from 7:00am-10:30am
NOTE: Physician orders are required for COVID-19 and Anti-body testing, and acquiring the order before arrival at the drive through makes the process more efficient. If you believe you need to be tested, please make an appointment with your primary care provider.
IMPORTANT: If you, your family, or your parishioners need COVID-19 testing but do not currently have a primary care provider, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Conway Regional Health System website via your cell phone or computer.
- Click on Locations
- Primary Care Clinics
- Choose the Clinic location that’s most convenient for you.
- Click the MAKE an IN-PERSON OR TELEMED button, choose, then complete process.
- Click After hours as needed.